Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 4 on Tanna

While Morris continues to have stomach problems, he did feel better and actually could eat a regular meal for dinner. However, I wonder if he regretted it?? I just realized that I never asked him if he got through the 100 verses but I'm assuming he did or he would have said something. Unfortunately, he wasn't feeling up to seeing the volcano last night so he'll have to be satisfied with the YouTube video!

Although his plane doesn't leave until 3pm, he left the village today at 6:30am so they'd be assured of having a taxi to get them into town. I think there is a plane coming in later and taxis would be busy then. Their plan was to find a place to work in town before their flight. Greg, the SIL advisor, is not coming in to continue on with the checking. Since this is the first check for Pastor Peter, they felt it was good to have Greg sit in for the first part but then let Pastor Peter finish it up by himself and language informants.

I do have a doctor's appointment for Morris soon after he lands so, hopefully, he'll get the right medicine and will feel better soon. I don't think they look for any amoeba, etc, but just do an educated guess and hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment